This workshop for pregnant women is interactive and limited to very small groups. It is run by Physiotherapists with extra training in the area of Women’s Health.
PregEd is a 3 hour small group in-person workshop. It is suitable for any stage of pregnancy, but we encourage women to attend as early as possible.
Why FitRight PregEd should be essential for all pregnant women:
– Learn about how to keep your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles strong.
– Understand how and why to modify exercise in pregnancy.
– Be informed about the variety of services that specialist physiotherapists can offer during pregnancy and in the early recovery phase after birth.
– Receive an individual screening assessment for your pelvic floor muscles with an abdominal real time ultrasound machine.
PregEd workshops cost $130 and are rebatable on private health insurance.
We also have a Pregnancy Package Special available. This includes;
• PregEd workshop
• Access to the FitRight Mums online membership for 3 months (large video library of pregnancy exercise routines to perform at home)
• Discounted rate (one free class) for a 6-week pregnancy exercise course (studio, aqua or online)
That’s over $70 worth of extra value!
See below, or in ‘Shop’, for upcoming dates and locations for our workshops for pregnant women. If you are unable to book below or have any queries, please email our friendly Workshops Director Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org