PregEd – Physiotherapy Pregnancy Education Workshop
This pregnancy education workshop is interactive and limited to very small groups. It is run by physiotherapists with extra training in the area of Women’s Health.
PregEd has two options; a 3 hour in-person workshop, or a 2 hour live workshop online. It is suitable for any stage of pregnancy, but we encourage women to attend as early as possible.
Why FitRight PregEd should be essential for all pregnant women:
– Learn about how to keep your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles strong.
– Understand how and why to modify exercise in pregnancy.
– Be informed about the variety of services that specialist physiotherapists can offer during pregnancy and in the early recovery phase after birth.
– If attending an in-person workshop, receive an individual screening assessment for your pelvic floor muscles with an abdominal real time ultrasound machine.
Join us and be proactive rather than reactive with your health during the childbearing years!
PregEd in-person workshops cost $130 and are rebatable on private health insurance. Online PregEd workshops cost $80 (join live online for an interactive Zoom session, or watch the replay later).
We also have a Pregnancy Package Special available for both options. This includes;
• PregEd workshop (online or in-person)
• Access to the FitRight Mums online membership for 3 months (large video library of pregnancy exercise routines to perform at home)
• Discounted rate for a 6 week pregnancy exercise course (one extra free class)
That’s over $70 worth of extra value!
See below, or in ‘Shop’, for upcoming dates and locations. If you are unable to book below, or have any queries, email our friendly Workshops Director Claire at [email protected]