Baby&Me Aqua Online Booking
- Cost of Baby&Me Aqua classes is $190 for 6 week course. This includes 5 classes at $38 per class plus 1 free class*
- Classes run for 60 minutes
- Physiotherapist instructed, which means very high quality classes and claimable on private health insurance
- Community volunteers are usually present to look after the babies, they will be minded by the side of the pool while you exercise so that you can easily see and hear if you need to stop the class to attend to your child. Please bring your pram and bubs favourite toys.
- ‘Pool Play’ for baby is physiotherapist led, developmental play in the water to a variety of nursery rhymes. This is an excellent way to introduce your baby to an open water environment. Pool Play runs for approximately 15 minutes after class. This optional service is an extra $60. The total cost for Baby&Me Aqua + Pool Play is $250
- Classes involve low impact cardiovascular exercise with a specific focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation
- Upper body strength exercises are incorporated using flotation devices for resistance
- *You are welcome to attend all 6 classes. If you miss 1 class due to sickness/holidays etc this will be processed as your free class
- Mid course enrolments are welcome for classes with available places
Requirement: Please note that an initial assessment with a physiotherapist is a pre-requisite.
Online Bookings: Please note that online bookings are only open in the two weeks before the course start date. At all other times, for waitlists or part course enrolments, please email the business managers [email protected]