FitRight Woman Online exercise classes are beginners to intermediate level classes for women between age 45-65 years (older and younger welcome too). These classes are ideal for women wanting to keep fit and strong during and after menopause, and to optimise heart, bone and pelvic floor health.
- These classes are run live online, in a group setting alongside our Baby/Toddler & Me Online Classes
- Cost is $95 for a 6 week course – this includes 6 classes at $16 per class. For more information please see our FAQ page.
- These classes are not Private health fund rebatable
- Missed classes can be accessed retrospectively
- Classes will be individualised as required, with time allocated for discussion & questions before/after class
- Minimal equipment will be required, including the use of household items
Please note that an initial assessment with a physiotherapist is preferred but not a pre-requisite. Telehealth consultations with 2 of our experienced Womens Health physios are available
Mid course enrolments are welcome for classes with available places.