PregEd is a 3 hour pregnancy education workshop, run by physiotherapists with extra training in the area of Women’s Health.
This workshop is interactive and limited to very small groups, and is suitable for any stage of pregnancy, but we encourage women to attend as early as possible.
This ‘Pregnancy Package Special’ includes
- PregEd – small group face-to-face workshop (pick from the dates and locations listed below)
- Access to the FitRight Mums online membership for 3 months (large video library of pregnancy exercise routines to perform at home)
- Discounted rate for a 6 week pregnancy exercise course (one extra free class)
That’s over $70 worth of extra value for free!
Preg-Ed workshop details:
- Learn about how to keep your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles strong.
- Understand how and why to modify exercise in pregnancy.
- Be informed about the variety of services that specialist physiotherapists can offer during pregnancy and in the early recovery phase after birth.
- Receive an individual screening assessment for your pelvic floor muscles with an abdominal real time ultrasound machine.
All PregEd workshops are rebatable on private health insurance.
Upcoming small group workshop dates:
- Sat 3rd Oct 2020, 12 – 3pm (Cockburn)