PregEd Online is a 2 hour pregnancy education workshop, run by physiotherapists with extra training in the area of Women’s Health.
This online workshop filmed live on Zoom is interactive and limited to small groups, and is suitable for any stage of pregnancy, but we encourage women to enrol as early as possible.
- Learn about how to keep your pelvic floor and abdominal muscles strong.
- Understand how and why to modify exercise in pregnancy.
- Be informed about the variety of services that specialist physiotherapists can offer during pregnancy and in the early recovery phase after birth.
- Learn about how to self-assess your pelvic floor muscle activation, and how women’s health physio’s can help with more detailed assessment using an abdominal real time ultrasound machine.
The online version of PregEd is less expensive, but is still filled with the same quality content, and is filmed live on Zoom to allow for interaction and questions.
The session will also be recorded in case you would like to re-watch it later, or if you can’t make the live session.
Upcoming online workshop dates:
- Currently accepting expressions of interest – please email Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred day/time and we will endeavour to arrange this for you.