Volunteer With Us
FitRight offers the best volunteering job in the world!
- Available for an hour one morning/lunchtime a week?
- Keen to cuddle babies or play with toddlers while their Mums exercise in the same room?
- Willing to keep up to date with Whooping Cough Immunity and Working With Children Check?
If you fit this description, and would like more information, please email us and include the following information:
- Your location?
- The class location which you are interested in volunteering for?
- Whether you have a current working with children check?
- Whether you are up to date with your Whooping Cough vaccine?
To see our current schedule of classes please see the following links:
- Working With Children checks can easily be applied for at a Post Office and are heavily discounted if you are a volunteer (approximately $10 instead of $70). The physiotherapist instructor that you work with will be able to help you to fill this in if you need assistance.
- Please also note that once you have chosen a class/classes to volunteer at, you will need to liaise directly with the specific physiotherapist instructor/s of those classes, not with the central FitRight administrative services any more. It would be advisable to swap phone numbers with the physiotherapist who instructs the class/es so that you can let them know about absences etc.
- You will be sent a FitRight Volunteer Agreement form. Please note that you will be signing off on the fact that you agree to keep up to date with your Whooping Cough vaccinations, which need re-doing every 10 years. We do not need to see a doctor’s certificate or proof of this, but you are required to sign annually that you agree to this. Please note that this is in alignment with the government’s recommendations that anyone in contact with babies under 6 months old is immunized against whooping cough.