FitRight Empower Online is a mixed level mat class aimed at promoting optimal posture, flexibility and strength, with a specific focus on abdominal and pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation. These classes are also ideal for women wanting to keep fit and strong during and after menopause, and to optimise heart, bone and pelvic floor health.
- Suitable for all women and mums with young children of any age (from approximately 6 months of age)
- These classes are run live online, in a group setting.
- Cost is $108 for a 6 week course – this includes 6 classes at $18 per class. For more information please see our FAQ page.
- These classes are not Private health fund rebatable
- Missed classes can be accessed retrospectively
- Classes will be individualised as required, with time allocated for discussion & questions before/after class
- Minimal equipment will be required, including the use of household items and baby wearing options where appropriate
Please note that an initial assessment with a physiotherapist is preferred but not a pre-requisite. Telehealth consultations are available and can be booked separately.
Mid course enrolments are welcome for classes with available places at $20 per class
All advertised class times are in Perth Australia time (AWST)